染发时常用英文口语

下面给大家提供一些染发时常用英文口语,有了这些 美容英文---染发英文口语,大家给老外染发时就不用着急了.

染发时常用英文口语

Billy : What do you think? 好不好看?

Jenny : You look like a crown in a circus! 你就像马戏团里的小丑!

Billy : I look like a stud. And all the girls on the street 我看来就像霹雳帅哥。街上的女孩都在

have been looking at me. 看我。

Jenny : That’s because they’re trying to figure out 她们是想搞清楚你吃错了什么药。

what happened to you.

Billy : Come on, everybody’s dyeing their hair these days. 你帮帮忙,最近大家都在染头发。

Jenny : But not like that! Why do you have two colors? 又不是染成那样!你干嘛染两个颜色?

Billy : Because I’m creative! First I use a permanent 因为我有创意啊!我先用持久型的护发

conditioning hair coloring rinse. 染发剂。

Jenny : You’re going to go bald using all those products! 用这些产品肯定会让你变秃头!

Billy : No, I won’t. It’s got built-in conditioners so that 不会,染发剂里面有护发成份,所以

it won’t damage your hair! 不会破坏发质!

Jenny : Yeah, but it might damage your social life…. 对,但可能会破坏你的人际关系….

So what about the other color? 那另外一个颜色呢?

Billy : I used this hair color mousse. You can wash it right out! 我用这种染发慕丝。一洗就掉!

Jenny : So what color would I look good in? 那我用什么颜色才好看?

Billy : So now you want to dye your hair, too? Copycat! 你也想染发了是吧? 跟屁虫!

染发---streak

[染发

] hair coloring 是时下男女最热衷的头发游戏,有的是整头染,有的是[挑染]streak,不过

头发若是太常染整的话,发质就会比较干涩毛燥,你就得花更多钱去护发了。

A : I want to color my hair. 我要染头发。

B : You mean you want to cover up the gray… 你是说你想遮盖你的白发…..

A : I need to color my hair again. 我又要染头发了。

B : You’re right! You’re getting gray roots. 没错!你原来的发色又新长出来了。

A : I have terrible split ends!

我的头发分叉的很严重。

B : Then I’ll give you a protein hair repair treatment. 我来给你做蛋白质护发。

A : My hair is too fine. It breaks so easily. 我的发质很细。很容易就会断裂。

B : You need a strengthening hair pack. 你需要用加强发质的护发乳。